WebMap Application Development GIS Training - Short Term(Programming)
ABOUT THE COURSE
Q-GIS, GeoServer, PostGIS & Leaflet are the most popular Opensource technologies available to perform any GIS type work. This course is geared toward understanding fundamental concepts of:
• Geographic Information Science, Remote Sensing, and Cartography.
• Geoprocessing, Geo-referencing, and Spatial Analysis.
• Extracting information from spatial imagery and Topo Maps.
• Analyze spatial data
• GIS Database and Map Server
• Creating Web Map Application
On completion the successful student will:
• Be proficient in using QGIS
• Be able to reference images, digitize features (Create & Edit)
• Understand and be able to extract pertinent information.
• Know about the potential of and the procedures of spatial analysis.
• WMS, WFS & WCS Services concept
• GIS Server and Database Concept
• Be able to make maps for publishing.
Any Graduate or Diploma Holder got basic knowledge of MS-Office, DBMS, Programming (HTML, CSS and Oops Concepts)
15 Days (Instructors/Student discretion) - 3 Hrs Per Day
Mode of Training -
Bangalore - Classroom + Practicals.
Online - Live Online Classes. Daily 4 Hrs(Need to have a laptop or Computer with Good Internet)
Dedicated Trainer, Practical sessions. One-on-One Live Training Session.
QGIS, GOOGLE EARTH PRO, GEOSERVER, POSTGRESQL (POSTGIS), LEAFLETJSAPI